If you are interested in the Georgian language, this website is for you! Here I can offer my materials and online or live classes.
I am Khatuna Gelashvili, a qualified teacher of Georgian and English as second languages. I have been teaching Georgian as a second language for 15 years and English for 25 years. I have taught Georgian at the US embassy, Tbilisi (Survival Georgian Course for 8 years), Peace Corps, Swiss Cooperation Office, European Union, Transparent Languages.com, etc. also, privately, I have been teaching Georgian live and online.
Currently I’m working on a new text-book “Practical Georgian” with audios and videos, a text-book for English-speaking beginners, which is going to be very different from any other language text-books.
I hope you will enjoy my materials and services.
Any questions? Feel free to contact me.
Bank name: TBC Bank
Bank code: TBCBGE22
Customer: Khatuna Gelashvili
Account number: GE50TB3658736010100048
IS RECOMMENDED FOR:– Self-study and reference
– Tourists, visitors and anyone who just needs to communicate in Georgian
– Beginning learners of the language
– Those who need a refresher
– 40 easy-to-find conversational topics
– Pronunciation in Latin characters
– Georgian alphabet
– Grammatical Appendix
– Vocabulary Index
– Emergency and other useful telephone numbers
– Useful internet sites
– List of sightseeing opportunities
– Download the application to your gadget (an android cell phone, a tablet. . .) and you can enjoy the Georgian-English phrasebook with audio.
– Order the file on the email.